Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

How d'you make such catchy songs?

Seriously, what's your secret? Every time I listen to a song of yours, it's in my head for the rest of the day. At my friend's workplace, they'll burst into this song every once in awhile. Hilarious as always, and looking forward to your next infectious song.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Quite possibly the best anime spoof EVER.

This had ALL the typical anime stereotypes stretched to the point of absurdity. And your willingness to go the whole hog is why we love you, Egoraptor. Great voice work as always by Egoraptor and TomaMoto, hilarious writing, expert lip syncing--every thing is superb.

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Best road trip ever.

Now I know what to do when my radio breaks down! I absolutely LOVED the expressions and lip syncing in this. Always makes me laugh. Great job!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Glad to see a happy ending.

Seriously, I was wondering how it was going to end after the cliffhanger in Step 4. You've written a story about how true love crosses all boundaries, and you've really come a long way in your animation abilites since the beginning. I'm disappointed that the story ends here, because I've been watching from day 1, but I've enjoyed this series and I couldn't ask for a better ending.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

I...did NOT see that coming.

Cyanide and Happiness continues to deliver the very best in black humor. That might have been the longest setup for a joke in history, and the punchline was that much stronger as a result. Genius.

Tarboy Tarboy

The best-animated flash on Newgrounds I've seen.

Seriously, I've never seen work more impressive. The art was fantastic, the motion was fluid, the voice acting was synced perfectly, the music fit the scenes, and the story really held my attention. If Tarboy goes beyond what I've seen here, I won't hesitate to watch what comes next. Excellent, excellent job.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Wonderful, wonderful work.

I noticed here some of the material you were working on when you submitted "Unleash Your Imagination." The world was expansive, the voice acting superb, and the story immersive. When I watched this, I felt for each and every one of the characters, which is a goal that many stories fail to achieve these days. The effort you've put into this animation shines through. You clearly have talent and you truly are an inspiration. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the future.